Friday 10 July 2015

My Husband Is A Kidnapper, Separate Us Now – Wife Tells Court



At Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, a middle age housewife, Oluwayemisi, on Friday has requested that her one-year-old marriage be dissolved.
She accused her husband, Akintunde Ogundepo, for allegedly kidnapping her baby.
According to her testimony, Oluwayemisi told the court that Ogundepo was a terrible husband.
She alleged that in addition to taking their seven-month-old baby to unknown destination, he often exposed her to torturous treatment like ceaseless beating.
“On that fateful day that I briefly left the baby, before I returned, Ogundepo took the baby to an unknown destination.

“It was not until the following day when I reported the matter at a nearby police station that he was compelled to bring the child.
“He is used to doing this anytime he wants to punish me, thus exposing the baby to needless pains.
“Whether I argue with him on any given matter or not, he gives me deadly beating.
“Just a few days ago, Ogundepo gave me a deafening slap, such that I could no longer hear sound around me for some time,’’ she told the court.




pls kindly comment and share.....

No comments:

Post a Comment