Monday 3 March 2014

'Daddy I Am Gay' - Ugandan President’s Daughter Makes Startling Revelation


The President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni, signed the anti-gay bill into law on February 24, 2014, Monday and barely a week after he signed the bill, his daughter, Diana Kamuntu is revealing she is homosexual.
She made this startling revelation during a radio talk show with popular host James Kasirivu in Mbarara, in Western Uganda.

"I am gay, I am homosexual. I have known this since I was a little girl. Also, I have been Christian all of my life, so I will not tolerate any law of this supposedly democratic nation, that will place hate on any person just because of what his or her sexual orientation happens to be.
"Now that I finally revealed my sexual orientation, I put myself in front of this new law and I will let our people decide what to do with me," She said.
According to Diana, though she loves her father unconditionally, she is not in support of the recently passed anti-gay law.
The talk show host, James was speechless and the broadcast had to be cut abruptly.
Several Western countries are against this law and at least three European countries are withdrawing millions in financial aid to Uganda's government after the president signed the bill.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/60783.html

No comments:

Post a Comment